While I’ll be the first to admit that few things are sweeter than walking through Pottery Barn armed with a zapper – giving the gift of photography is both personal and unique!
Here’s how it works:
Bride & Groom…
The photo registry with Valeskca Photography is a great way to allow friends and family to help you cover the cost of your chosen photography package with me, or to increase your budget for wedding photography services.
To get started, just add Valeskca Photography to your wedding website registry list and the following link http://valeskca.com/index2.php#/rtext_6/3/
Your friends and family will contact me with their payment information and request a gift amount to be placed in your account. That’s it!
Family and Friends…
The Valeskca Photography Photo Registry helps the lovebirds cover the cost of the memories created on the first day of the rest of their lives…
Your contribution can:
- contribute toward the bride & groom’s chosen package
- partial or full financing of a package upgrade
- provide an engagement shoot
- furnish beautiful prints in any size
- give an amazing lay flat coffee table books (contact me for sizes and pricing)
This is a wonderful gift idea for those out of town guests who may have little time to shop for a gift once in town!
email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- the couples name & wedding date
- you will be emailed a certificate to include in your card to the couple.
- payments can be made through Paypal
If you would prefer to mail a cheque, submit to:
205 Stewart Road
Salt Spring Island, BC
* Be sure to include the bride & groom’s last names!